To subscribe:



Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Three Floppys

Good day.

Yes, so I was sitting here trying to decide what I could write about today. Ice cream, maybe? Milk Duds, perhaps? Anyway, I was thinking about a recent post concerning my new brand of soda, Dr. Floppy's. I decided I would do a Google image search for "Floppy," pick the best image on every 10th page for the first 30 pages, and showcase those images here. Pretty exciting, right? Well, here we go!

Page 10. Well this is a cute little friend if I say so myself! I believe this is a "cat." Perhaps this cat is named "Floppy?"







Page 20. Here's another cute little friend. Hey, buddy!









Page 30. Amazing! So many cute creatures named Floppy!








Anyway, I thought it might be fun to start a new adventure story called 'The Three Floppys.' It will be about the 3 Floppys and their love of Red Lobster. Anyway, expect this adventure to begin very soon...