To subscribe:



Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Three Floppys (Series Finale)

Previously on the Three Floppys...

What? Oh. I"m having trouble concentrating these days. Ouch!

What is it, Floppy 1?

I keep getting these headaches. Ouch! Ouch!

_______________________________________________________________________


....

....

It won't be long, now.

Don't you talk like that, Floppy 1! You know what the doctors told you - it's so important to keep a positive attitude. Right, Floppy 3?

*#*# @(@((( #***# (@@&@& !&&^

Floppy 2, Floppy 3 - I just wanted to thank both of you for being my friends.

Oh you stop it! Don't you say your goodbyes!

Red...Red...Red...ahhhhhhhhhhh.

beep....

Floppy 1? No. Nooooo!!!!!

**#&#&#&#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....

....

....

....

....

Hey, Floppy 3, what do you say we go to you-know-where? For old time's sake...

....

Floppy 2: What was he trying to say? "Red" something. What could it have been?
Floppy 3: *#&#&# (@#((@ (@(
Floppy 2: Yes, I guess we'll never know. I miss our friend.


The End.